Friday, February 10, 2012

HAMburgers




The first time I went to New York I was told that the best burgers in the world were at ShakeShack. As a Californian, I had to instinctively disagree and say that there was no way the ShakeShack burger was better then "In n out". After the first bite I knew ShakeShack was the best burger I have ever had.

Shortly after, ShakeShack opened in Dubai. Life was good.
But for the last few months there has been a debate on what was the best burger in Dubai. I heard "Burger Fuel"....... I heard "Fatburger"........... I had to find out for myself.

So about a month ago I tried Burger Fuel for the first time on JBH. I sat on the beach at midnight with a friend about to eat what some told me was the best burger ever... Sadly, no. Really good, but not great. No ShakeShack.


Tonight I finally had a day off and so I got to try Fatburger for the first time. I actually tried some of 3 burgers, the regular fatburger, the mushroom burger, and the BBQ burger, as well as the chili cheese fries.

My decision on the best burger was instant................ ShakeShack by FAR!
All you others who disagree must have found some of that elusive Dubai crack. Or, what else are you smoking? It's not even close.

My rankings of the Dubai Burger joints
(not including the ones you have to pay a months salary for like Rhodes 20 10, Gramercy, and Margeux's truffle frois gras)

1.
2.



3.



1 comment:

  1. Shake Shack over here is awwwwwwful. I had one with the missus when it first opened and it was greasy, gristly and small. Johnny Rockets and GBK absolutely wipe the floor with them IMHO!

    ReplyDelete